1. Special Academic Programs:
| Academic Remediation
| Advanced Placement Credit
|| Cross Registration|
| Off-Campus Study
| Student Designed Major
|| Dual Enrollment|
| English as a Second Language (Domestic) (ESL)
|| Weekend College|
2. Special Remedial Services Offered by the Institution
- Learning centers
- Remedial instruction
- Special Counselors
- Reduced Course load
Freshman Academic Regulations
3. Minimum requirements to continue in good academic standing: GPA 2.0
4. Students must complete a core curriculum prior to graduation: Yes
5. Areas in which all or most students are required to complete some course work prior to graduation:
- English (including composition)
- Science (biological or physical)
6. Minimum number of credit hours required for students in their major field of study for graduation (Associate degree): 64
7. Students generally declare their major: By end of first year
Completion and Continuation of Studies
8. Academic progress of freshmen at your institution:
- 54% of freshmen enrolling in the fall usually complete the year in good academic standing.
- 60% of freshmen return for their sophomore year.
- 7% of students entering as freshmen complete associate degree programs within 3 years of study.
9. Percentage of graduates of all 2-year programs (both terminal and transfer) who entered four-year programs:
- 14% of all 2-year program graduates enter 4-year programs.
10. Percentage of graduates of 2-year transfer programs who enter 4-year programs:
- 61% of 2-year transfer program graduates enter 4-year programs.
Non-traditional Extended Class availability
11. Extensive evening or early morning classes available at the undergraduate level: Yes
12. Saturday classes available at the undergraduate level: Yes